We are looking for new talent! Are you enthusiastic to be part of the Faculty Council 2019-2020, represent 6000+ fellow students, and make sure their perspective is taken into account in the decision-making process at TiSEM? Apply now!
During your part-time board year (+/- 6 hours per week) you will be an integral part of the managerial processes at TiSEM. Together with your staff-member counterparts and the management team you will advice and consent on subjects such as:
- Student development
- Strategy of the school and its role in the university as a whole
- IT projects
- Any issues you would want to raise
Your responsibilities at ECCO would consist of an internal role, and dossiers divided amongst you and your co-members.
This internal role typically takes up around 30% of your workload and would be one of the following:
- Chairman (contact with other student representative organs such as Front/SAM and helicopter view within the party)
- Vice-Chairman (planning of internal/external meetings and division of FC documents)
- Secretary (contact with the university and responsible for the mailbox)
- Treasurer (responsible for internal budget and all financial issues at the faculty)
- Promotion officer (promotion of ECCO to all external parties)
- Constituency (keeping close contact with all stakeholder parties)
- Education committee representative (keeping contact with the education committees and responsible for educational issues)
The rest of your time at ECCO will be spend on dossiers and meeting on the several subject, which can be divided into the following portfolios:
- Student welfare
- Digital Innovation
- Exam regulations
- Ad hoc issues and developments
If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com so we can discuss your opportunities and interests over a cup of coffee.
Registration deadline March 17th.